Next Generation EMP Protection With Military Certified Testing.
Listed by the Department of Homeland Security.
100% Lightning Guarantee Backed By a $25,000 Insurance Policy
Up to 228,000 Amps
All Phases an EMP (E1, E2, & E3)
Why Do I Need EMP Shield?
- The Government has released an EMP Executive order & Homeland Security is urging people to get prepared quickly!
- Although the grid may be down, your electrical equipment and home will still be functional if you have EMP Shield.
- EMP Shield will ensure your vehicle operates after an EMP helping you get home, save family members, or even get supplies while others cannot.
- Your home will be 100% protected from lightning saving you thousands of dollars and months of time if you are hit with lightning.
- If you have a solar system or generator, you will have power and functional equipment while others do not!
How Does EMP Shield Work?
EMP Shield will protect all the electronics and equipment connected to your electrical system.
This is accomplished by shunting (shorting) the over voltage coming in from the grid and the induced voltage that is collected within your home.
Whether the source of electrons are from within your home or coming into your electrical system from outside the home (the grid), the Shield will see the surge and protect your electrical system. Our technology reacts in less than 1 billionth of a second. Since the shunting is completed incredibly fast, the over voltage is drained away from the equipment before the voltage can rise high enough to damage any equipment. We call this new technology SightSpeed™